Get Infected

My photo
I am but a conduit for the verbal and musical expressions that the universe chooses to channel through my mind and soul.

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

One Step Closer

OK, here's the reason this is the song of the day. There's this idiot at my school that has to argue about everything with everyone. Even when he knows he's wrong. It's really pissing me off. We're in stagecraft and even though he's lower than everyone else in command in class, he still tries to boss me around. He even started a fight and got his ass kicked. Still generally pissy and won't shut the hell up about anything, he says one more thing in an attempt to get me to do something without asking politely, I'm gonna lose it. So song of the day is One Step Closer by Linkin Park. Because "I'm about to break". Got to get this dude to realize that he has no authority over anybody in the class, much less the teacher. But whatever you know, he tries starting anything with me in class, I'm gonna let him make first contact and repeatedly stab him. Why hurt my hands? Anyway, what's your song of the day Readers?

Music=Life

No comments:

Post a Comment