Get Infected

My photo
I am but a conduit for the verbal and musical expressions that the universe chooses to channel through my mind and soul.

Monday, March 7, 2011

The Rock Show

So last night I went to the As I Lay Dying concert in Pensacola at the American Legion, it was FUCKING AMAZING! And today my neck and right leg hurt really bad and my mom wants me to do yard work as soon as I wake up, good luck with that. I got right up next to the stage and ran into the "Pit Of Death" (which is apparently when everyone starts violently running at eachother, I got shoved halfway across the floor!). But the reason for yesterdays Song Of The Day being The Rock Show by Blink-182 is simple, I met a girl at the rock show, and I can't remember her name. That's really the only reasoning behind it, so back to the concert.
We almost missed the first opening band entirely after waiting in line to get tickets and get in, and i can only remember the name of the band that played before As I Lay Dying, which was After The Burial, because they were my favorite.
Got to go now, still haven't had breakfast and didn't actually have dinner last night so I'm gonna go have some cereal.
Before I go, what was your song of the day yesterday?

Music=Life, Headbanging=neck problems

No comments:

Post a Comment