Get Infected

My photo
I am but a conduit for the verbal and musical expressions that the universe chooses to channel through my mind and soul.

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Holy Diver

Let us take a moment to remember one of the legends of music. Ronnie James Dio. The greatest singer rock music has ever known. His song Holy Diver was always on the radio when I was little, but I never actually listened. In truth, I didn't actually pay attention to his music until I saw the movie Tenacious D and the Pick Of Destiny. And after that, I started listening to his music, and 2 years later, he died. Sonofabitch had to go die before I could see a concert. MOTHERFUCKER! Anyway, Some band did a really shitty cover of this song. But anyway. the Song of The Day is Holy Diver by Dio.
So readers, what's your song of the day? Answer with a description of why that's your song and initial or something at the end.

Music=Life

No comments:

Post a Comment