Get Infected

My photo
I am but a conduit for the verbal and musical expressions that the universe chooses to channel through my mind and soul.

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

8-Bit World

VIDEO GAMES! More Specifically;

BORDERLANDS 2 


Yes, I went to the midnight release of Borderlands two, got a cool looking display box and my game, and I haven't touched another game since. Better than the original in every way possible in my opinion. Harder, better guns, better shields, not seeing much variety in the grenade mods so far but they do a shit-ton more damage. Using the Assassin, Zer0, currently. But I think I'm going to switch to the Gunzerker, Salvador, later on. Like when I'm halfway done with the game and feel like starting a speed run. Can't beat double damage and duel wielding for speed.
Yesterday was also mine and Rockets one year anniversary. We started dating a year ago at the air show on base. We didn't get to see eachother because her grandparents hate me and my dog attacked my mother. But I called and we talked for a bit. Then I had to go and by the time I was done it was too late to call so Stepfather and I played Borderlands 2 for a bit. He's a total dick in video games. So the Song of The Day is 8-Bit World by Your Favorite Martian, because video games.
Readers, what's your song of the day?

Music=Life

No comments:

Post a Comment