Get Infected

My photo
I am but a conduit for the verbal and musical expressions that the universe chooses to channel through my mind and soul.

Sunday, December 30, 2012

Sappy Sad Songs Said Several times Speedily

So I had a list of songs that I was going through to try and find one that described how I'm feeling today, but they're all sappy sad songs. So screw that. I'm gonna think of a fast paced song for the day!
So my father and I are having a discussion over facebook about how Superman makes Aquaman (and pretty much every other member of the Justice League/Superfriends) useless. I mean, he doesn't need to breathe (constant periods in outerspace, even inside the sun) so he can stay underwater forever. His strength and speed would allow him to manipulate the water just as well as Aquaman (aside from shaping it into solid weapons, which Superman doesn't need anyway, cuz he's indestructible)
I don't have time to finish this right now, but my point is that Superman makes the Justice League useless.

No comments:

Post a Comment