Get Infected

My photo
I am but a conduit for the verbal and musical expressions that the universe chooses to channel through my mind and soul.

Monday, August 6, 2012

Feel Like Home

This is one of those days where I just want to think out loud. I've got a lottta shit running through my head lately, haven't really had time to post a lot. Working on my internalization issues, figuring out that I can't blame myself for everything that goes wrong, even if there's nobody else that could rationally take the blame. Also going through some shit with Rockets family. Apparently we're going to be seeing eachother even less. Now I understand that she lives with them, but her grandparents should butt out of some aspects of her life. They have a hand in almost everything. She's home all the time, but not allowed to go walk around the property that she lives on. Not only that, but she's almost never allowed out, and when she asks they never give her a reason. I'm beginning to think that her family just generally doesn't like me. Except her older brother, he doesn't seem to have an issue with me. Her younger brother is a pain in the ass though, and constantly stalking us whenever I'm over. It's like he has some sort of crush on either me or his sister. Then there's the shit going on with court and all that bullshit. Apparently my Lawyer, Miss M, is having a constant panic attack because she couldn't get me less time. I guess she was hoping to get me 1 day with minimal community service, but we ended up getting 5 days with 3 days of community service. Still better then what I was expecting, hell I was going to ask her to push for solitary confinement. Away from all the other little psycho kids.
Anyway, the Song of The Day is Feel Like Home by Fort Minor. What's your song of the day?

Music=Life

No comments:

Post a Comment