Get Infected

My photo
I am but a conduit for the verbal and musical expressions that the universe chooses to channel through my mind and soul.

Saturday, August 4, 2012

Burn My Shadow

Just to be sure, this is not my song of the day. Rocket and I were talking and she was wondering why I hadn't updated it in a while. So I said that I'd update mine if she updated hers. And she did. So here's a little song to add to your playlist. Burn My Shadow by Unkle. Some may recognize it from the Repo Men soundtrack.
The reason that I haven't been posting regularly lately is that I've been kinda busy. Working on some lyrics for a friend, taking care of my bitch of a dog (she ate my damn shoes! I only have one pair of shoes at a time!), and explaining things to my family.

Music=Life

No comments:

Post a Comment