Get Infected

My photo
I am but a conduit for the verbal and musical expressions that the universe chooses to channel through my mind and soul.

Sunday, July 29, 2012

Blitzkrieg Boom

Who's ready for a tale of happiness and wonder? Of fate and love? Of Birds, bees, and all that other happy crap? Well you're kind of in the wrong place. I'll bet if you would scroll up and hit that "Next blog" button you'd be on your way to finding it though! I'm kidding please don't leave! I need to views... (apparently I'm ineligible for the whole "make money off your blog" thing because I don't get enough views. So seriously, stay. PLEASE.) Anyway, I had some fun with a tracer program and a Slowpoke Virus today, and one of Rocket's 2 evil exes. The one that supposedly messed with us last Christmas. Has a hell of a time sense that one. I can't wait to dissect his brain and find out how he knows just when to launch another attack.
I was so angry this morning, so ready to just go off and blow some shit up. So The Song of The Day is Blitzkrieg Boom by Death Stars! Such an original name -_-' anyway, this is a song for when you want to kill something peacefully.

Music=Life

No comments:

Post a Comment