Get Infected

My photo
I am but a conduit for the verbal and musical expressions that the universe chooses to channel through my mind and soul.

Friday, July 6, 2012

We Didn't Start The Fire

So I'm taking this Sociology class over the summer, and it's pretty badass. We had a couple music assignments lately so I figured I'd go a little old school on the chick and pull out some Billy Joel. As a warning; I just got done watching the first two seasons of Archer, so forgive me on my phrasing tonight. Anyway, I used today's Song of The Day in my assignment, which is literally the only reason it's the SOTD for today, although I'm sure if I went into it I could find some deep meaning as to how this song directly relates to my life today and all that shit I'm supposed to do. But rape that. The Song of The Day is We Didn't Start The Fire by Billy Joel. Love it or gtfo.
As a side note, rape jokes are never funny. Unless your talking about superman and batman. Then it's only funny because you just gave hundreds of uber-nerds nightmares for a month. (take that! Piss me off enough today, this is my revenge!!!)
Readers, what's your song of the day?

Music=Life

No comments:

Post a Comment