Get Infected

My photo
I am but a conduit for the verbal and musical expressions that the universe chooses to channel through my mind and soul.

Sunday, July 8, 2012

It's Not Over

Today's song has almost nothing to do with today, and it's one of those songs that makes me happy to sing even though it shouldn't. I owe The Girl and her kickass brother for showing me this band as well. The Song of The Day is It's Not Over by Secondhand Serenade. So it really relates to my day in no way at all. Other than the title, because it's not over. Sure we got into a fight, I was being stupid, and sure things are different for Rocket and I than they used to be, again my fault, but that doesn't mean that every argument we get into is going to be our last. Because there isn't going to be a last argument for us, we'll always be arguing (lolz). Joking, we don't actually have a lot of big arguments, but when we do it's usually explosive and we both end up saying things we wish we didn't (me more than her, I'll guarantee that). We went to a party for a friend, had an amazing time, there was blood. I've noticed a cycle though, for every good day I have, a week of misery follows. But for every week of misery, there is an amazing day. So I don't really know how to deal with it.
So Readers, what's your song of the day? (Song title and artist in the comment box below, if not.... I really can't do anything to you)

Music=Life

No comments:

Post a Comment