Get Infected

My photo
I am but a conduit for the verbal and musical expressions that the universe chooses to channel through my mind and soul.

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Fuck You

So before somebody goes off thinking that this is in direct implication of relationship issues let tell you that it's not. Even thought that's the entirety of what the song is about. The Song of The Day is Fuck You by Ceelo Green. Just a general message to everyone today, except my Grandparents, aunts/uncles, Rocket, Victor, The Girl, Dmitri,  and my dog. FUCK YOU. I feel a little bit better :) Seriously though, people have got me pissed off today. I don't know what it is, could be that I woke up with a spider-bite on my neck and I've had trouble breathing all day, could be that my dog ate my last pair of clean socks, but everyone (except the previously mentioned people) just needs to leave me the fuck alone. LEST YE SUFFER THE WRATH OF VIRUS!!!
So what's your song of the day Readers?

Music=Life

No comments:

Post a Comment