Get Infected

My photo
I am but a conduit for the verbal and musical expressions that the universe chooses to channel through my mind and soul.

Friday, July 20, 2012

The Self Esteem Playlist

Before you laugh at the title and idea it imposes upon your mind, shut up. My Mother posted the idea on her blog and she got it off some site I've never heard of. So here's the idea. You get a list of songs that don't necessarily make your mood better, but make you feel better about yourself. As a person. I can't say as a human being because who knows what the hell some of you people reading this are (go ahead, call me racist for saying that. It's a phrase you're going to run into a lot in your life and if saying it makes me racist then fuck you very much). Any martians out there? So I've been thinking, and so far my list is just made up of a bunch of emo songs. I guess it helps to know that somebodies life sucks worse than yours huh?
Anyway, you Readers should try this. I'll post mine when it's done. Until then, the Song of The Day is Move by Thousand Foot Krutch. Just to keep those of you satisfied. I had better not be your only source for finding new music though, otherwise I shall be strictly disappointed in you.
Readers, what's your song of the day?

Music=Life

No comments:

Post a Comment