Get Infected

My photo
I am but a conduit for the verbal and musical expressions that the universe chooses to channel through my mind and soul.

Friday, February 8, 2013

Honestly

So that band that did the song This Should Have Been A Love Song? Well I finally got in contact with them, which was a lot easier than getting in contact with the chick that showed me their music in the first place. Anyway, look them up on soundcloud or something, it's Lost Without Lacie. So their song Honestly has absolutely NOTHING to do with my day or week or feelings as far as I know. (I didn't really listen through the whole song, but don't tell them that it might hurt their feelings.)
So yeah, the Song of The Day is Honestly by Lost Without Lacie. What's your song of the day?

Music=Life

No comments:

Post a Comment