Get Infected

My photo
I am but a conduit for the verbal and musical expressions that the universe chooses to channel through my mind and soul.

Friday, February 15, 2013

Valentine's Playlist 2013

So as you all know, yesterday was the entirely commercialized Saint Valentine's Day! Hooray for plastic foil and chocolate! Well, I didn't have the opportunity to share my SOTD or holiday playlist with you all! So here it is! Yesterday's Song of The Day was I Won't Give Up by Jason Mraz.  Now for the Holiday Playlist! It's either shorter or longer than usual, I'll let you decide.

1. Yellow by Alex Parks
A song about a color! No. The Color Yellow is just there. Everywhere. Listen to it.

2. Gang Of Rhythm by Walk Off The Earth
"I got this old guitar, the strings are rusty but it's all I need" Here's to the broken-hearted musicians reading this. At least you got a song out of it right?

3. Last Train Home by Lostprophets
For every broken heart in general.

4. Have Faith In Me by A Day To Remember
For the ones that are always there for eachother, and the ones working on getting back to eachother.

5. Heels Over Head by Boys Like Girls
I actually don't remember why that one is on here. I can't even remember the lyrics. Strange...

6. You Give Love A Bad Name by Bon Jovi]
Who hates their ex? Show of hands? Now who raised their hand at the computer screen?

7. Bruised by Jack's Mannequin
If you take one thing away from this song, it should be that this should never happen to you.

So that's it for this Holiday! Just wait for Saint Patrick's Day!
What was your Valentine Song?

Music=Life

No comments:

Post a Comment