Get Infected

My photo
I am but a conduit for the verbal and musical expressions that the universe chooses to channel through my mind and soul.

Sunday, June 12, 2011

So Far Away

Has anyone you know ever really fucked you up? Mentally I mean, I really don't give a shit if they beat you half to death in the school yard. I'm talking like, close to insanity messed you up. Me and this girl I used to know, we dreamed. We just let our minds go and wrote down everything and told eachother way more than anyone should know about another person. The more we talked, the more we thought. The more we thought, the deeper our conversations got. The deeper our conversations got, the closer we became. Eventually, I told her what I actually felt (not "love", in middle school that's just a word used to get what you want. which is fucked up.). She shuts me out, and the next week is dating one of my best friends. She was the first one to do that to me, and it messed me up for some reason. Looking back now, it shouldn't have done anything. But it did. and for the year, I was cold, precise, and unless it involved my school, music, or choking somebody out on the wrestling mat, I didn't care. It was a guard I guess. But after that things just seemed to crash. So the way I see it now is that it can all be traced back to her. Her and the others that did the same thing to me. Song of The Day is So Far Away by Crossfade. I've changed, and none of them will see that. Maybe I'm just looking for somebody to blame in my current mood, but whatever, I needed a song for today anyway. Anyway, if any of you are reading this, piss off. I'm happy with where I am and who I know. Happy with what my future could hold and who I could be. Thanks.
Readers, now that you've dealt with another useless outburst, what's your song of the day?

Music=Life

No comments:

Post a Comment