Get Infected

My photo
I am but a conduit for the verbal and musical expressions that the universe chooses to channel through my mind and soul.

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Find Out Who Your Friends Are

I don't do a lot of country on here. But this one fits my mood as of lately. Being forced to move sucks. As any military child will tell you (or anybody who's ever been evicted). But I think it's when you're moving that you find out who your friends are, so that's the song of the day. Find Out Who Your Friends Are by Tracey Lawrence. I don't think I've ever heard any other song by this guy, but that doesn't matter. A bunch of my friends stopped talking to me when they found out I was moving. Even back when school was still in (in the last few weeks that is), as soon as they found out, I was back to where I was 4 years ago (minus the anger problems and paranoia.). But hey, some of you can relate huh?
Readers, what's your song of the day?

Music=Life

No comments:

Post a Comment