Get Infected

My photo
I am but a conduit for the verbal and musical expressions that the universe chooses to channel through my mind and soul.

Saturday, June 25, 2011

Twilight Zone

Song of The Week is Twilight Zone by Golden Earring. Because it's like I've stepped into the Twilight Zone. All of a sudden my mom is a major bitch and Mike is the one that I get along with. I mean really, is the move affecting them that badly? It shouldn't. My mother has no friends and doesn't socialize to begin with. Mike's in the military and chances are he'll see all of his pals again. All of my sisters friends are out of the country so I still don't see what she's bitching about. It's like she has some permanent form of PMS or something. I don't really give a fuck either way. After my "friends" found out I'm moving 90% of them stopped communicating with me (90% out of a group of ten people. I only count the ones in the surrounding city areas.) But fuck 'em. I'm in the Twilight Zone, the fact that I'm awake right now should prove that. I'll have the song of the day up later. For those of you that don't know the song, look it up. NOW. DO IT. Okay.
Readers, what's your song of the week?

Music=Life

No comments:

Post a Comment