Get Infected

My photo
I am but a conduit for the verbal and musical expressions that the universe chooses to channel through my mind and soul.

Friday, July 1, 2011

Just Refrain

How many of you use Pandora radio? I do, I also listen to a band called Orange Avenue, and until recently they weren't on Pandora radio. So todays song is Just Refrain by Orange Avenue, not because it relates to my day so far, but because another killer artist has been added to Pandora's database. If you're still reading this and haven't already made an Orange Avenue station, you disappoint me. DO IT NOW. Or just go to their page (which you can visit by clicking this link right here--->http://www.myspace.com/orangeavenuemusic) you can download some of their songs, send them a message (holy shit people still use myspace. up until 3 weeks ago I didn't even really know what the fuck myspace was.) But yeah, if you're still reading this and haven't already clicked the link, DO IT. Stop reading this. Go now. Or if you're in the Orlando area, see when they're playing near you. I saw them play at Orlando's Citywalk outside the two Universal theme parks. They did an awesome cover of The Middle by Jimmy Eat World. So yeah, look them up.
Readers, what's your song of the day?

Music=Life

No comments:

Post a Comment