Get Infected

My photo
I am but a conduit for the verbal and musical expressions that the universe chooses to channel through my mind and soul.

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

ABCDEath

I'm sick of people on the internet that can't spell or use proper grammar. Granted I make a few mistakes sometimes, but when evrythng u typ coms out like ths it's rlly fcking irritating! So todays song is a comedic-metal version of the alphabet. ABCDEath by Psychostick. Lyrics? Here you go.


Alright, motherfucker
It's time to go old school
So put on your thinking caps
And get ready
To fuck shit up

A B C D E F G
H I J K
L M N O P
Q R S
T U V
W X
Y and Z

Now I know
My ABC's
Next time won't
You sing with me

0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

A B C D E F G
H I J K
L M N O P
Q R S
T U V
W X
Y and Z



Those are the letters of the alphabet, and the numbers on the number line. Note that it is not okay to substitute nu8m3rs 4 l3tt3rs 0r w0rd5 l1k3 1'm d01ng n0w. Unless you have a legitimate excuse, like a broken keyboard. The music video has words and pictures to help you remember the letters. Unfortunately my computer refuses to load youtube.com right now so you'll have to look the video up on your own. In other news. I started packing up all my stuff in boxes for our big move in three weeks. I also got a new hard case for my electric guitar. It has a compartment for my cords and small amp. I keep all my picks in there too (in a small bag so they don't get lost.) My suitcase is packed with a weeks worth of clothes. Selling a bunch of crap I found in boxes I hadn't opened in 2 years, but that's irrelevant. Song of The Day is ABCDEath by Psychostick.
Readers, what's your song of the day?

Music=Life

No comments:

Post a Comment