Get Infected

My photo
I am but a conduit for the verbal and musical expressions that the universe chooses to channel through my mind and soul.

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

New Divide

Today sucks. Couldn't get a ride to go anywhere, my friends mom thinks I smoke so she doesn't let him come over to my house, and all we had for dinner was some shitty leftovers of 3 day old spaghetti noodles with no sauce. Maybe I'm just bitching. But two good things happened today; I got barbeque pizza (fuck you google chrome, dictionary.com says it's spelled with a Q not a C. HA), and I heard my 3rd favorite Linkin Park song on the radio. New Divide. So just because it lifted my mood a slight bit during a bad day, the Song of The Day is New Divide by Linkin Park. This is one of the songs that will always improve my day. Readers, what songs will always lift your spirits during a bad time? Everyone has a few, or maybe even just one. If music doesn't make you happy, you are a sad person and probably have nothing real to live for. Anyway, I'm going to go complain about my day to someone else. Reading through this months demographics aren't that encouraging to keep typing anyway.
Readers, what's your song of the day?

Music=Life

No comments:

Post a Comment