Get Infected

My photo
I am but a conduit for the verbal and musical expressions that the universe chooses to channel through my mind and soul.

Saturday, July 16, 2011

Lost Woods Dubstep

So today was my going away party. Not as fun as I thought it would be. My friend Jordon came though, and we ended up walking around. Doing nothing. As usual. Pretty much what we do when we go over to Victors house too. But this time we went on a nature trail. ADVENTURE! Not really. Was pretty boring. Called The Girl while we were out walking. My phone battery was dying and texting takes too long to actually form a conversation. Really though, I just wanted to talk to her instead of texting. Yes my battery was low, but that's just an excuse. Song of The Day is more of a beat. It's the Lost Woods Dubstep by Ephixa. It's a remix of the old Lost Woods, Legend of Zelda theme. It's pretty badass.
Readers, what's your song of the day?

Music=Life

No comments:

Post a Comment