Get Infected

My photo
I am but a conduit for the verbal and musical expressions that the universe chooses to channel through my mind and soul.

Sunday, August 21, 2011

Back In Black

HOLYSHITIT'SBEENAWHILESORRYS! Just got unpacked. Just got my Computer back. For some reason I actually have internet. Song of The Day is Back In Black by AC/DC, because I'm back. And I just so happen to be wearing black. I didn't plan that. I didn't even keep a list of every song for my trip, I'm so disappointed in myself. Sad face..... Anyway, I haven't been able to keep up with all the pop culture that's been going on around me, but I do know that the Ghost Rider 2:Spirit of Vengeance trailer was released, and Nicholas Cage apparently pisses fire. Weird right? Anyway, this is all I have time to post right now, I'm lying of course I just don't want to explain why my trip was boring and irritating. So readers, I leave you with my question.

What's your song of the day?
Man it's been awhile since I said that.

Music=Life

No comments:

Post a Comment