Get Infected

My photo
I am but a conduit for the verbal and musical expressions that the universe chooses to channel through my mind and soul.

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

I'm Not A Vampire

Song of The Day is I'm Not A Vampire by Falling In Reverse. Now for the songs that I missed.

8/28/11: No Rest For The Wicked by Cage The Elephant
8/29/11:Get Over It by The Eagles, if you have problems at your house and expect me to listen to them, I better be getting payed a therapists salary.
8/30/11:Flavor of The Weak by American Hi-Fi, For all the girls who are dating total assholes and don't realize it.
and that's all for today. I've got to go do something or other. I don't feel like typing right now because of someone who will remain nameless and their current outlook on life.

Readers, what's your song of the day?

Music=Life

No comments:

Post a Comment