Get Infected

My photo
I am but a conduit for the verbal and musical expressions that the universe chooses to channel through my mind and soul.

Thursday, September 1, 2011

If It Means A Lot To You

Can I have a drumroll? No? Go To hell. This is the one hundredth post! BITCHES I LASTED LONGER THAN YOU THOUGHT I WOULD! Granted I should have over 365 different posts right now as I've been doing this for over a year now, but I missed a lot okay? On to main event of the night!

How many of you have a goal? A dream? An object of your desire? I don't know your goals, and to be honest, I don't care about them. There are 6 people that I will help to achieve their goals. My band, my friends Victor and Camron, and The Girl. All their stuff is just as important, if not more so, as mine. And my goal? Just to see The Girl again. To actually try the next time. Which brings me to my Song of The Day. The Song OF the Day is If It Means A Lot To you by A Day To Remember. Victor said to me once that he thinks this song fits me. The first time I heard it, all I could picture was this happening to me. I'm off somewhere making people sing and feel my music, and my relationship is dying. I didn't need to go to the show, but I wanted to. And because of that, she leaves. That's what I see whenever I hear this song. The Future. Are there songs that make you see your future as it could be? Not what you want, but what could happen. Our futures are whatever we strive to make them. If you stick to your goals, stay on the right path, and don't get distracted, you will have bettered yourself and (hopefully) achieved your goal. I will achieve mine. Through practice and mastering the skills and methods of rock and the channeling of spiritual energy through music, I will be on the road to see her again. To form an actual relationship, one that isn't just over texts.
Readers, don't fuck up. Cuz everything after that moment that you wreck is going to seem a lot harder. Now, What's your song of the day?

Music=Life

No comments:

Post a Comment