Get Infected

My photo
I am but a conduit for the verbal and musical expressions that the universe chooses to channel through my mind and soul.

Friday, September 16, 2011

Check Yes Juliet

So, bought mine and Rocket's tickets to the Homecoming dance today at lunch, and then we went down to the gas station and got some pizza and mango sweet tea. Well, I got pizza, she got popcorn shrimp or chicken or something that had to do with popcorn, but it wasn't actually popcorn. Anyway, I can assume that The Girl read my previous post because tonight she was being all sweet and gave me some "daydream" she had that I was dying and she cried or some shit, probably in the hopes that I would say something sweet back to her like I usually would. But the words and actions that I observed previously show me that I'm most likely right. Anyway, the Song of The Day (for 9/16/11) is Check Yes Juliet by We The Kings. Going to sleep now.

Readers, what's your song of the day?

Music=Life

No comments:

Post a Comment