Get Infected

My photo
I am but a conduit for the verbal and musical expressions that the universe chooses to channel through my mind and soul.

Sunday, September 18, 2011

Don't Stop Believin'

I searched my phone, Pandora, Jango, and the rest of my music gathering resources to find the song for today. I thought about a couple songs, but in the end, I found the one for today. Ladies and gentleman, the Song of The Day is Don't Stop Believin' by Journey. So, The Girl read that post about how I figured out her little 2 year (was nearly 3 years) game of mind-fuckery in which she played my emotions like the devil plays a fiddle. So I went off last night, and now she's saying that we should stop talking to eachother. Okay! I'm not the one that lied about caring for the last 2 years. Everything I felt for you was true, and you destroyed that. But anyway. That's not why this is the song of the day.
Small town girl and city boy, meet, romance. Or at least that's what we assume, the song doesn't tell us their story. But a chapter was certainly written today Readers. Rocket came over, we went to the air show, kissed, watched a movie, talked, walked around. She's so media deprived. I tried describing Love as an action earlier, but it's not as complicated as I thought before. It's as simple as a poke. It was a perfect day, and I hope to have more with her. I'm a really bad kisser though. Seriously. And fuck off Vic, so I took your advice, don't be all self righteous about it. Anyway, the afternoon was perfect, but now I'm dealing with The Girl, she says I'm wrong despite the evidence.

Readers, what's your song of the day?

Music=Life

1 comment: