Get Infected

My photo
I am but a conduit for the verbal and musical expressions that the universe chooses to channel through my mind and soul.

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Great Pretender

You ever read a book or a story, and the world around you disappears? Completely passes over your head as your mind takes you to that far away land where things are so much better than your reality? It happens to me all the time. Even when I'm listening to music. Somebody could trash everything around me and I wouldn't even blink unless contact was made. I am the Great Pretender. The Song of The Day is Great Pretender by John Frederik. It's from the sound track of the Yu-Gi-Oh! Movie. SHUT UP. IT WAS COOL WHEN I WAS EIGHT OKAY!?!
Anyway, it's a good song, and you should go look it up. Anyway, I'm sick and just sneezed all over my keyboard. So I'm going to go and clean that up and then take a shower to expel this disease from my body.
Readers, what's your song of the day?

Music=Life

No comments:

Post a Comment