Get Infected

My photo
I am but a conduit for the verbal and musical expressions that the universe chooses to channel through my mind and soul.

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Firefly

Ever watch the sci-fi television series Firefly? It was cool. And I love the soundtrack. But they cancelled the production of a second season to make a movie instead. The movie was okay, but not as good as the show. But that's not what this post is about. How many of you stopped reading after the first line I can only imagine! HAHA! The Song Of The Day is Firefly by Breaking Benjamin. Rocket, you're a lot like them, but I caught your lie. And You know I did. But that's okay. It's all solid. But I can't help until you verbalize your thoughts. Just like with The Singer, she needs to tell the dude herself. You've nothing to be embarrassed about, as far as I know. But until further notice, I'm promised to another. I'm sorry. Truly, I am. So right now maybe you're thinking "Fuck you Firefly", but I haven't lost my light, I'm just waiting for the batteries to recharge.
Readers, what's your song of the day?

Music=Life

No comments:

Post a Comment