Get Infected

My photo
I am but a conduit for the verbal and musical expressions that the universe chooses to channel through my mind and soul.

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Give Me A Sign

Yes yes, more Breaking Benjamin. "Oh they're so outdated, and Ben sounds so bad live" GO TO HELL. You know who's outdated? All of the little anti-mainstream hipster chicks that think they're too good for good music. Not every big band sucks. Just what you listen to because you focus on the negative. Anyway, not what this post is about. The Song of The Day is Give Me A Sign by Breaking Benjamin. So, give me a sign Rocket! I mean, stop with the signs and get to the damn point! So, I didn't want to post this, becuz I don't want to listen to the complaints. But only 3 people that read this know me. I asked Rocket out to Homecoming. I mean, the signs are throwing me off, and then when we talk in person she acts like nothing and tells me to fuck off when I get inquisitive. I was telling you about my accent before right? The British accent that I shouldn't have but I do. I know she thinks it's awesome, no matter how much she makes fun of me for it. Anyway, you should look up the song. And the music video. It's actually a really sad song about death and losing someone you love and care about (which relates to another situation I find myself in that I won't go in to. Sorry.). But I picked it for the title. Just like a couple other songs. Sorry. Anyway, when I ask the question, you're supposed to post your answer in the comments section below. Let's try that now. Here's an example of what your comment should look like, I'll show you with my own.

Give Me A Sign by Breaking Benjamin, becuz of this really awesome chick that keeps throwing me in circles with the situation. -VI

Now, Readers what's your song of the day?

Now you try.... Very good!

Music=Life

No comments:

Post a Comment