Get Infected

My photo
I am but a conduit for the verbal and musical expressions that the universe chooses to channel through my mind and soul.

Monday, September 19, 2011

Nothin Good About Goodbye

Nothing makes sense anymore. Feelings conflicting in ways they shouldn't. I love Rocket, I know I do. Then why does it hurt so much to lose The Girl? Why does it feel like I have a permanent knot around my throat, restricting my breath. I couldn't think all day. The sadness and excitement from the events of yesterday. The most incredible first date, turned into the worst night I could've imagined. All because of my ignorance. The fact that I didn't believe. But it's too late, The Girl is done with me. And all I can offer is a stupid fucking song. I allow myself only as much sadness as I can handle for the moment, stowing the rest in the back of my mind to be released in a pathetic flood of tears during the night. No matter how much I outwardly blame this all on her, I know it started with me. I should've never told her that I loved her. Should've never made a promise I knew I would break. The Song of The Moment is Nothin' Good About Goodbye by Hinder. Even if both of us fell from the same cliff, we reached the bottom a day apart, and I'm sorry for it. "No need for bloodshed", you were right, but that's why they make painkillers. Unfortunately, I woke up. Guess I can't just give up because I was an ignorant asshole, but thank the Gods that I did, because I've got Rocket. I keep comparing it to what The Girl did to me. Went out with one of my best friends when she knew how I felt about her, and later on told me that it was just so she didn't hurt me. I don't know whether or not to believe her about that, but it doesn't matter what I think now does it? Because I've lost one of my greatest friends, and somebody I could always talk to. She shouldn't've been mad that I found somebody, after she was telling me her plan to find somebody to go out with at her new school. Well now there's nothing holding her back.
Readers, these are the words to describe my song of the moment choice. The song of the day will be better. Just know that currently I hold no malice towards The Girl, just anger towards myself for what I said, but not what I did. I found somebody that I can trust and love. And I shall not apologize for that, only my words.

Music=Life

No comments:

Post a Comment