Get Infected

My photo
I am but a conduit for the verbal and musical expressions that the universe chooses to channel through my mind and soul.

Monday, September 12, 2011

No More Sorrow

Make the lies stop. I can't take it, I can't handle it. Now, I'm liar, and a damn good one. But the best lies are based off of truths. And it's because of this that I never forget one of my lies. But these people, the lies are always changing. There are rules to these things. Are you lost in your lies? Do you honestly think I don't realize when the story changes every time I ask? Just tell the truth. The Song of The Day is No More Sorrow by Linkin Park.
On a side note, my english accent is coming back and I haven't the faintest idea why. I should really be asleep right now, it's like 10:30 or some shit. Whatever. Gonna wear my badass new ring tomorrow along with my spiked pyramid. I don't know why, but I always seem to play better when wearing a necklace or chain. Haven't tried a dog collar yet, and don't think I will any time soon. A bunch of people in the crowds I hang with. Which reminds me! This chick I know, we'll call her Rocket, cuz when she has one of those fucking Monster drinks, she goes off dude. Like, speed or some shit. She get's really hyper is what I'm trying to say. Anyway, Rocket had my name written in Nordic Runes on her left arm. As soon as I saw them I knew what they spelled out. VIRUS. I've known the basic runes for years. But I played dumb, and lied. And I feel bad, cuz apparently this chick really likes me. And I like her too. But it would feel wrong. Because I still have feelings for The Girl. And going out with Rocket while I still have feelings for The Girl would make me a cheater by my definition. But The Girl has some 12th grade pedophile she can turn to. And for all I know she's just been fucking with my head the last 3 years. I don't know. I'll wait a while. Find out the situation with The Girl, if she's done with me, then I send her the song and we don't speak again until the Pedo-School Boy rapes her or some shit. And Then I have to cut off his dick. I think That should be the punishment for all male sex offenders. You raped a school girl? Lose your dick.
I talk to Rocket tomorrow about all this. And then, I'll try talking to The Girl.

Readers, what's your song of the day?

Music=Life


(was supposed to be posted on 9/12/11, but people are watching my site, so I have to wait to post things after dark. FUCK YOU MONITORS!!!! "I fight for the users" my ass!)

No comments:

Post a Comment