Get Infected

My photo
I am but a conduit for the verbal and musical expressions that the universe chooses to channel through my mind and soul.

Friday, September 2, 2011

Savior

Ever have that song that just reminds you of every awesome moment with your friends? This is mine. The Song of The Day is Savior by Rise Against, because this is the song that no matter where we were, what time it was, or who we were with, whenever this song came on, you were guaranteed to hear my voice and two others. This song, regardless of whatever it means to you, and ignoring that the music video is a bunch of furries in a mosh pit type thing, reminds me that there are perfect times in the world, and they are usually found and experienced with close friends. And that sounded way to sexual.
On to my daily life of today. I was given a spider by this chick that everyone either calls Waffles, or Nasferatu (she bites. hard.) This is the same chick that runs up and hugs me every time she sees me. But today, I'm pretty sure she bit me. There's a bite mark, and nobody else was that close to my shoulder today... Anyway, The spider is SILVER. A SILVER SPIDER. Anyone know anything about silver spiders? Cuz I'm like a fucking expert on spiders and have never heard of or seen anything like this thing before. And no, I do not think that being bitten and hugged daily by some girl will affect things with The Girl. So shut up and don't jinx it.
One more thing before our usual question, go to youtube, like right now, and look up the video Don't Hug Me I'm Scared. You will shit yourself and cry because of the Handy-Dandy Notebook from Hell. Scariest shit ever. SERIOUSLY.
Now readers, what's your song of the day? (I fixed it to where peoples can actually comment. So ANSWER THE QUESTION. if I says please? PLEEEEEEAAAAASEE?)

Music=Life

No comments:

Post a Comment