Get Infected

My photo
I am but a conduit for the verbal and musical expressions that the universe chooses to channel through my mind and soul.

Saturday, September 24, 2011

Kickstart My Heart

I'm pretty sure I died last night. Like, heart attack, stopped breathing, broken neck, suffocation, died. But she revived me with her kiss. Seeing as how there are individuals who do not approve of "extracurricular touching" that read this blogs posting, I won't say everything. But I wish I could, not even for you Readers, but just so I could relive it through words. Apparently I didn't even change before going to sleep last night, cuz I woke up wearing the proof that last night wasn't just some dream. Well, that and a couple marks that still hurt a little bit. I have a few rules, but the horoscope thing says that there's an exception to every rule. Not that my mind is that far ahead already, just saying. Getting kinda hard to think, my mind is drifting back to last night. So, yesterdays song of the day was Kickstart My Heart by Motley Crue. The perfect driving song, and a song about speed. Can't stop a rocket, not even if I wanted to. Oh the dance? haha. Well. You'll find out sometime.
Readers, what was your song of the day for yesterday?

Music=Life

No comments:

Post a Comment