Get Infected

My photo
I am but a conduit for the verbal and musical expressions that the universe chooses to channel through my mind and soul.

Sunday, September 25, 2011

Issues

We all have our little problems. The voices in our heads. The nagging thoughts that don't go away. The annoying sisters that don't go away... Anyway, my theme for today is the mental state of America, and how our issues are destroying relationships and happiness around the country. What is the ruling factor in America readers? Money. Now, whoever has the most, doesn't worry about it. Whoever has the least, will always need more. Actually, I'm kinda short on time tonight so this is all for now. The Song of The Day is Issues by Escape The Fate.
Readers, what's your song of the day?

Music=Life

1 comment:

  1. On the drive down I thought ling and hard about what my song was going to be. YOU know me though, I can never rembmer the names of song or who writes them... So my song was one or unpredicatbility, think of a good one and let me know.

    ReplyDelete