Get Infected

My photo
I am but a conduit for the verbal and musical expressions that the universe chooses to channel through my mind and soul.

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Don't Let Go

"Just be yourself I tell myself and myself tells me we can be anybody else." That's why this is the song of the day. "What is the song of the day?" you're probably not asking. Well, The Song Of The Day is Don't Let Go by Deep Purple. And the reasoning behind that is who I am at this new place. I am Virus, not anybody else. Not my given name, that's not who I am here. I had the opportunity to be somebody else, and I grabbed that opportunity by the balls (don't worry, it was wearing pants.)
And I have to say, I'm much more badass here than I was in Florida. I'm not afraid to call the football players total idiots when they can't read a 3 letter word like EMU. pronounced ee-mew. not ee-moo. FUCKING RETARDS. By the time you're a junior in high school, you should know how to read and have a basic knowledge of the english language. Unless you're from another country. Then I would greatly appreciate it if you learned to speak english. A little bit more than "thank you come again" (wow that was racist.)
Anyway, Don't Let Go by Deep Purple is an amazing song, look it up. If not for the guitar and lyrics, then for the piano.

Readers, what's your song of the day?

Music=Life

No comments:

Post a Comment