Get Infected

My photo
I am but a conduit for the verbal and musical expressions that the universe chooses to channel through my mind and soul.

Friday, December 3, 2010

21 Guns

When the pain outweighs the prize, when you have no real reason to continue to fight, and when you're just sick of something, why continue? Somebody who used to be important in my life has been constantly antagonizing me and my friends, somebody who was like a father to me. I didn't want to give up on them, but then I got this message
"If you insist on deleting my comments, you should just delete me from your contacts."
This is reffering to facebook comments. He was insulting one of my friends and in order to avoid conflict I deleted his comments. He got all pissy and decided to post something to my wall which I deleted as well. Then he sent me the message. When you have something that is no longer worth fighting for, why keep fighting? Now I ask you readers, what's your song of the day?

Music=Life

No comments:

Post a Comment