Get Infected

My photo
I am but a conduit for the verbal and musical expressions that the universe chooses to channel through my mind and soul.

Monday, December 27, 2010

Harder Than You Know

When you think you love someone, it's hard to let them go. Hard to say goodbye, and hard to leave. When you want to let go, it get's even harder. This song, to me, describes an experience that not many can say they have. "Tis better to have loved and lost, than never to have loved at all". Losing it SUCKS. But the song of the day is Harder Than You Know by Escape the Fate, off from the This War is Ours album. I couldn't find a video but people seemed to like it, by the fact that there are like 50 vids made up of all typed up lyrics and the song. Oddly enough though, it's not on their top five most popular on itunes. I like this song. So now readers, what's your song of the day?

Music=Life

No comments:

Post a Comment