Get Infected

My photo
I am but a conduit for the verbal and musical expressions that the universe chooses to channel through my mind and soul.

Friday, December 31, 2010

Song of The Year/2010 Playlist

Start off by saying hope your new years eve is better than mine. Fucking pathetic this is. Sitting at home, doing nothing. My mum is almost passed out on the couch listening to her audio book on the PS3, lied to about a party I know is going on right now (but that was expected). Song of the day is In The End by Linkin Park. Song of the Year is High School Never Ends by Bowling For Soup. Top ten of my 2010 Playlist is as follows. These songs describe my year almost perfectly.

-Harder Than You Know by Escape The Fate
Fell, hard.

-How Long by Hinder
Got rejected at every chance she had, for a dude that looks just like me. Happened 3 times this year with 3 different chicks.

-Rock Star-Nickleback
Started a band, started dreaming again.

-Somewhere I Belong by Linkin Park
Wherever I am I'm not wanted, wherever I'm wanted I'm kept from.

-Goodbye by LOGAN
The one chick I actually "loved" moved.

-Faint by Linkin Park
I WON'T BE IGNORED MOTHERFUCKERS

-1 Trillion $ by Anti-Flag
Realized the government is fucking retarded

-No Sleep Till Brooklyn by Beastie Boys
Had some pretty kickass times with my friends. inside jokes, trashing politics, sucking at video games.

-Young by Hollywood Undead
Youth is all we've got that's temporary.

-If Today Was Your Last Day by Nickleback
Stopped caring about consequences, aside from murder that is.

A few other songs? Fuck you guys! Go through the blog archives! Wish I had a better year, and from the looks of it, 2011 is gonna be worse, so, have fun, get laid, smoke somthin, do whatever you gotta do to be happy, just Shut up and Smile, Get Stoned This Afternoon, or Faint, just don't go lookin for a 45. Remember

Music=Life

No comments:

Post a Comment