Get Infected

My photo
I am but a conduit for the verbal and musical expressions that the universe chooses to channel through my mind and soul.

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Here Without You

When you have friends, any friends, girlfriends boyfriends best friends, you want to stick with them. Right? Hopefully, otherwise there's no point in you trying to find friends. Now when you find someone you want to stick with, for however long you want, keep them with you. I don't mean physically, I mean spiritually. When you can't be WITH someone, they can still be with you. Leaving people behind doesn't mean that you have to forget them, or even stop caring. Childhood friends, adult friends, coworkers, you remember them. Keep people close to you, the ones that matter I mean. And if you're one of those people that believes that "every human life is sacred"..... you are fucked. I'm here without a lot of people. But there will always be two that I wish I never had to leave. I'll always hate the reasons why, and the people responsible, even in the smallest fraction. But I'll always have them with me, just as you should always have your friends with you.
So the song of the day is Here Without You by 3 Doors Down

Music=Life

No comments:

Post a Comment