Get Infected

My photo
I am but a conduit for the verbal and musical expressions that the universe chooses to channel through my mind and soul.

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Last Train Home

I'm pretty sure I've done this song before, but like I said, it's a new year. This post goes out to every broken heart on the internet. To those that now know, even when you think you're right, sometimes you have to give to take. There are some of you that see the one responsible for your singing EVERY DAY, which fucking sucks. And to the one that I see every day, I wonder if you're reading, and wonder if you're listening when I'm singing cuz I'm going nowhere.
We sing because we've got a reason to fall in love
We sing if it's not enough
and we sing if we've got a reason to never fall in love again.
That's just a few reasons why we're singing this song though, there are hundreds, if not thousands more. But I haven't the time to point them all out.
Song of the day is Last Train Home by Lostprophets
Now brokenhearts, what's your song of the day?

Music=Life

No comments:

Post a Comment