Get Infected

My photo
I am but a conduit for the verbal and musical expressions that the universe chooses to channel through my mind and soul.

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Kick My Ass

My Stepfather get's back from military deployment tomorrow, oh joy. The song of the day is in preparation for tomorrow, Kick My Ass by Big&Rich. This was the ringtone for his number on my first cell phone, so I thought it would be fitting for the song of the day right before he get's back to be this. And everybody does seem to want to kick my ass. Most for reasons that don't even make sense. The ending of it doesn't even make sense. After the main song, it goes into this weird half spanish half english rap. Two things that should never be combined are rap and country. It's like mixing oil and water, just take a match to it, seriously. So readers, what's your song of the day?

Music=Life

No comments:

Post a Comment