Get Infected

My photo
I am but a conduit for the verbal and musical expressions that the universe chooses to channel through my mind and soul.

Monday, January 3, 2011

Dirty Little Secret

This song is cool because it's catchy, and the video was made in cooperation with postsecret.com. Postsecret.com is a project where people anonymously send in their secrets on post cards. The secrets are then either posted to the website or archived. We all have secrets. Some good and some bad, some just feelings that we could never admit to another person. I like postsecret because it gives everyone a chance to relieve themselves of the weight of their secrets. The song is about sharing a secret with somebody, at least in my interpretation. It's important not to keep too many secrets. Some, like a good story, just need to be told. Never make a promise to keep a secret, if you're smart, never make any promises, you never know when the circumstances might call for you to break them. That's all for today, me and all my 98 page views thank you for reading, and ask you
What's your song of the day?

Music=Life

No comments:

Post a Comment