Get Infected

My photo
I am but a conduit for the verbal and musical expressions that the universe chooses to channel through my mind and soul.

Monday, January 17, 2011

Enth E Nd

Linkin Park did a cd with a bunch of rappers, remixed their songs, and the Reanimation Album was the outcome. It kicks ass. Think I've mentioned this before. I think that Enth E Nd's lyrics are more meaningful than the original In The End. They go into more detail and describe it with more imagery and personification. Even the beat of the song is slightly offset, but better. The remix was done by Kutmasta Kurt and Motion Man. Way better than the original, and I think it describes today because today is the day that I will move on from an old.... what's the word... Crush? I don't fucking know. But whatever, she's moving! Yay! I guess. Fuck this isn't going the way I planned. Oh well. I should have another story posted on The ViRUS soon, going to finish the Dreamer stories.
So the song of the day is Enth E Nd by Kutmasta Kurt and Motion Man. While you're looking that up, look up the whole Reanimation album too. It's awesome.
So reader, what's your song of the day?

Music=LIfe

No comments:

Post a Comment