Get Infected

My photo
I am but a conduit for the verbal and musical expressions that the universe chooses to channel through my mind and soul.

Friday, January 21, 2011

Scars

How do you help somebody when they refuse to try and help themselves? You can't. And when you try, they might misinterpret what you're doing. You tear your heart open to help these people, and they don't even try to help you stitch the wound. You're stuck sewing yourself shut. Which is more painful emotionally than it should be if you like the person you're trying to help. Even when you can't help them fix themselves, you can at least say you tried. If you're like me, this happens a LOT. So take my example, and the example of the song. Get shit drunk, and stop caring,and move on with your own life. On this note I'd like to point out that the Sadie Hawkins Dance at our school is coming up if any of you F-dub bastards are reading this, and I want to know what you predict your valentines day song to be. Song of the day is Scars by Papa Roach
As usual readers, what is your song of the day?

Music=Life

No comments:

Post a Comment