Get Infected

My photo
I am but a conduit for the verbal and musical expressions that the universe chooses to channel through my mind and soul.

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Girl All The Bad Guys Want

Who here is hopeless in the world of "love"? Raise your hands. Now, how many of you just raised your hands at the computer screen? Congratulations, you've just been awarded the Dumbass Of The Day award. Seriously though, "If you were me then you'd be screaming someone shoot me". Literally. I'm going to tell a story, a true story, that almost nobody knows but me and some friends. A few years ago, middle school, I was going out with the girl all the bad guys want. But she didn't want anybody to know. And I was ok with that. STUPID. I should have told everyone. I didn't have to try to be somebody else to get her, and neither do you. What this song has wrong is that girls won't always go for the guy exactly like them. Most of the nicest girls I know are going out with total assholes, and my best friends go out with psycho-bitches. (Again, no logic in high school). But I find myself doing a lot of things just to impress this one girl. Pathetic right? I did start watching wrestling, and listening to rap-metal (Might've forgot to mention, now I'm talking about now, not middle school). Fuck, my parents are even encouraging me. I'm learning parkour and going to try jujitsu. This can only end badly.

"Now I'm watchin wrestling, trying to be a tough guy. Listenin to rap metal, turn tables in my eyes. I can't grow a mustache, I ain't got no season pass, all I got's a moped. It's like a bad movie, she's looking through me, if you were me then you'd be screamin 'someone shoot me' as I fail miserably trying to get the girl all the bad guys want"
Song of The Day, Girl All The Bad Guys Want by Bowling For Soup.

So reader, what's your song of the day?

Music=Life

No comments:

Post a Comment