Get Infected

My photo
I am but a conduit for the verbal and musical expressions that the universe chooses to channel through my mind and soul.

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Paper Wings/Audience of One

I hate change. Just to throw that out there, I hate change. Moving away, moving out of a house, losing friends, hell I won't even change socks unless I have to. So when something changes or somebody leaves or something like that, it kind of throws me off. Which is why I chose these songs. Most of my friends are moving this year so it's kind of hard to grasp what I'm going to do when everyone but me is gone. Even one of the band members is moving, though I've been told not to say who. But I'm going to be here, unable and unwilling to move as long as I have a chance. Audience of One and Paper Wings both have something to do with friends going away, and both are by Rise Against, which is pretty much my favorite band. But both are excellent songs with meaningful lyrics, and I encourage anybody to look them up. Especially Audience of One.

So the songs(s) of the day is/are Paper Wings by Rise Against and/or Audience of One by Rise Against

Music=Life

No comments:

Post a Comment