Get Infected

My photo
I am but a conduit for the verbal and musical expressions that the universe chooses to channel through my mind and soul.

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

As You're Falling Down

Don't really care what the lyrics mean to this song, it's open to interpret for you if you want. I just think it's fucking awesome. This is one of the original Escape The Fate songs, from their five song release before they signed. Found it on itunes for 4.99, and have listened to this song and Dragging Dead Bodies In Blue Bags Up Really Long Hills probably 500 times in the last 6 days. With them though I also got Paper Wings by Rise Against, was getting it for a mixed cd for a friend, and Tribute by Tenacious D. Today I plan on getting Stupid MF by Mindless Self Indulgence. THANK YOU CAMILLE!!! Been working on getting my voice to where I can scream like Ronnie, I think it's going well. Broken Sanity is making no progress I'm sorry to say. Vic just got back from a long vacation. I can put that on here because the guys will never read this XD Anyway, song of the day is As You're Falling Down by Escape The Fate.

So reader, what's your song of the day?

Music=Life

No comments:

Post a Comment