Get Infected

My photo
I am but a conduit for the verbal and musical expressions that the universe chooses to channel through my mind and soul.

Saturday, December 25, 2010

I Am Santa Claus/Christmas Don't be Late

It's CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So here's an awesome Christmas song, and another. The first one is I am Santa Claus by Bob Rivers, first time I heard it was on the radio while my mother was in the bank getting my christmas present a few days ago. It's a parody (or remake, whatever you want to call it) of Iron Man by Black Sabbath, the band that Ozzy Ozbourn was originally in with Zakk Wylde before they left to work on their own stuff. Later Zakk went on to form the Black Label Society. Christmas Don't be Late is an original song by The Chipmunks, meaning Alvin and the Chipmunks original incarnation. The original cartoon and characters were given the credit of the song rather than the actual songwriters and people that did the chipmunks voices and played the instruments. I haven't done the proper research to divulge the names of these people, but you'll know when I know.

until then my friends, and that guy on the computer at McDonalds, Merry Christmas, to the Jews Happy Hanukkah, Atheists have a nice day and you're awesome.

Music=Life

No comments:

Post a Comment