Get Infected

My photo
I am but a conduit for the verbal and musical expressions that the universe chooses to channel through my mind and soul.

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Far Away

I wen through a couple songs today. Picture by Kid Rock (featuring Sheryl Crow), Paralyzed by The Used, Mad World by Alex Parks (lots of different versions of this song, but she does it best. Until Sarah of Walk Off The Earth does a cover. Then she'll do it best. Until Rocket agrees to sing it for me, I'm sure I could get her to sing it for me). Anyway, the Song of The Day is Far Away by Nickelback, take it how you want it, it's a sad, meaningful song.
Moral of the story is; I miss Rocket.
But hey, here's the good news! That no-contact order is about to be shot up! METAPHORICALLY. Gods, maybe I shouldn't make gun/bullet/shooting jokes with all the recent gun issues, what with people trying to nullify the 2nd amendment and the constitution in general. But hey, fuck the principles that American society was founded on right?
I really hate that I can't stay on topic. EVER.
Readers, what's your song of the day? Song title and artist in the comments section below, along with a brief description of why, if you want. Not like I'm begging or anything. And to all my readers in Iceland, which is for some reason my highest demographic; HI!!!! How's Iceland?

Music=Life

No comments:

Post a Comment