Get Infected

My photo
I am but a conduit for the verbal and musical expressions that the universe chooses to channel through my mind and soul.

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

People Are Strange

So if I had any readers I imagine somebody would be pissed about me calling this song alternative, but I don't really know where else to put it. Doesn't really have that rock feel to it.
Anyway, the Song of The Day is People Are Strange by Doors, I wasn't sure if the bands official name is The Doors or just Doors everywhere I look it's different. Reasoning for this being my SOTD is that I got to take a crazy test today! Find out just what's wrong with my personality, I tell you there's nothing more gratifying than being judged by doctors and legal-pricks. Nope, just nothing like it. (CAN YOU TASTE THE SARCASM?)
Readers, what's your Song of The Day?

Music=Life

No comments:

Post a Comment